Friday, September 7, 2007

Just Walkin' Down The Road ...



I LOVE SECOND LIFE! Where else can you be strolling down the road, and come across A TREE, taking a stroll as well?

I was over at Cetus awhile back, visiting my darling partner Dixie Barbosa's gallery, when I happened upon the lovely artist, Uva Oxide in her marvellously unique avatar form.

"Yes, I do stand out a bit," she admitted, but I do like being a tree, it's a good symbol."

Uva made her avatar from a print she had made in RL.

I was fascinated by the concept of living life in Second Life as tree, and couldn't resist asking an impertinent question.

Did she have friends? "A few," she replied. "One is a pot plant sometimes and another one looks like the jolly green giant."

Because I have a ferocious curiosity, I was emboldened to ask, "Do you have 'relationships' as a tree?"

Uva's answer was that she preferred a solitary life and only used a 'normal' av when she did feel like venturing into crowds.

So I hope you are lucky like I was, and one day, meet a tree walking down your road.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews