Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

Oh my starry skies were trying to talk to me, sighs does Bree. I was sitting in a canoe on a raging stormy day. You ask - 'why dear would you venture out on a day like this?' I will tell you if you will not interrupt me again - you chatterbox secondself. mmmmmmmph! I bet you all have moments like Bree, cause without some distraction how boring it would be.
Sorry, hah, got off the trolley track again. The sea and the skies, yes, well, I was out there in this sodden canoe because my love decided he need some delicacy from the sea .
Seeing as how I do everything he wishes, I found myself in a canoe without a paddle. Yes, well that is another story. The bottom of this reef I know is full of oysters. Yep, and in those oysters is a shiny black pearl.
heheh I am not entirely crazy. I get to reap a brand new necklace out of him. He needs oysters for some reason, I believe he told me why, but I being very poor of memory have forgotten.
MMM me thinks as I think of one delightful evening I remember the reason. Ooooooohhh yes. I think he enjoyed a huge serving.
Okay, have you ever tried standing, much less jumping out of a bobbin canoe? Tain't easy my friend! I dood it though. Plunged into the reef and had some octopus try to get friendly with me. 'Keep you tentacles to yourself you crazy mixed up lonely Octipi. Stick to your own species' I plea. 'I am after the bed of oysters.'
Octi raised his big old eyes at me and gurgled 'Why baby- if you are in want of oysters this much to refuse my tentacles embracing thee , then I shall help you My Lady Bree.'
I glugged in happiness to have made yet another friend.
You see my dear friend SecondLife can find you all sorts of new adventures - let yourself go forth and explore indulge and you will, maybe, win a beautiful black pearl necklace like me.

Breezes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews