Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

Arian, my beautiful black Unicorn, a gift from my daughter Dana. Yes the famous beautiful gifted Dana, bestowed upon her Mommy this fabulous Arian. I soar through the heavens with the greatest of ease, the downy clouds wisping by Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa they seems to smile as I pass by. My laughter rings forth as I fly to meet the vast unknown.
What shall I find in my Fantasy Land? To be be sure Bree has come upon the gateway to her talking stars, they whisper so very quietly to me words of wisdom I cannot repeat, for they are just for me. Take heed, those who try to tempt me into unknown places, yes I will enter them, to know who walks there and does this fantasy adventure with such aloofness but with such passion I must admire the need to know more of life.
I have flown over the City of Samarkand. I have seen palaces built so beautifully, the grounds , the battlefield, the vast desert , the oasis the fig trees and luscious orange trees to quench the thirsts of warriors and merchants who tread to the city to hopefully sell their wares.
I met a visitor, he admired me from afar, he wished to watch me as I galloped past hair flying as the wind flicked through my tresses. I wore Muse gown and mask, he knows not how to find me again. I fear he is not of our liking, I see the glean of his eyes, the rising of his brows in search of the wonders of this land. I watched from above as he strolled through the gates, he sat by the fountain, splashing the cools waters upon his face. I see his eyes light up as he spotted the lava flowing Dragon Fountain of the Poet Saadi. Eyes afire he pounced up to the terrace, walking around frowning, he sees inside the beautiful room, the lounge where I reside, yea, but he does not know tis I who lies there and watches the writings of my Saadi. He knows not my claws are sharp, I keep them hidden beneath my robes, ready to strike should harm befall.
My ghost is present even as I sit upon Arian the Blackest silkiest Unicorn.
The king does not know I am flying around nor does Saadi or the Vizier of Samarkand. All are in store for surprises from Shafi Bree laughter rises from deep inside for Shafi Bree is surely weaving her silks in delight for adventures in Samarkand.
Our babes are coming for our beautiful Queen Lanalii and Shafi, we shall be in need of loving and understanding from the King and Saadi. Do you think they are up to it? Find out more in my next adventure.
Wait ! Oh my, where did the stranger go? I have lost him in my sights. Tremors flying through my body. Beware!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews