Thursday, April 17, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

I was geting quite bored one day, get the heck out of this rut. Ok, say I go for it. I first went and bought a new dance.
I travelled the steps of almost every dance. Mercy, I was getting exhausted, but I met the most interesting avatars from complete idiots to scholars of the world, I assume they are scholars, as I understood little of what they were saying.
Me thinks the scholars were nipping the brews. So I got my dance, and decided to try out a club.
Boy did I get into a doozy of a fun time, goth and or hell. SO I hid (lol)as if you can hide to change your clothes. I got a few of the funniest hoots and woots and gogogo Breezes. Laughing the whole time I ended up as a goth, red devil eyes, and greatest set of horns I ever saw. I set off to dance and prance around and to my amazement started getting the greatest set of IMs and amazing compliments. I even played the sploder and won 3x the best night I ever had .
Let go and have some fun, because fun was what I got.
You do not have to go and be practically bare to have your fun, but do it if you like. Chatter away and and dance yourself into the best time. Yep, I set upon the dance sign, I sat upon the sploder. Gave it a rub down.
I fly through the air with the greatest of ease and land in the darndest places, get lots of comments when landing in a fountain of warm blood, it is sticky, gooey. the owners asked me if I wanted a job, lol, I love being asked that. No, no job for Bree toooo involved, time wise, but if you want to get yourself some new friends venture out and talk to all, listen to what fun they are having.
I never really realized what a job these big club hostess have to do, there is a lot of work involved and they surely earn their tips. Even to the newer SL members I say go out and explore learn to use search for what kind of dance, clothes, cars, boats you think of it and Search will find it for you.
Have fun everyone.
Bree
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews