Sunday, June 1, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

I made Rezz day!
Never thought I would make the first month. So many patient Friends helped me and today my real life daughter has decided to try ooooooooohhhhhh glory be is she going in a whirl. Have we all not been in this horrid state? Yes, and pretty soon we are in the midst of an awesome world. What shall we be today, a Tiny, A robot, a Greenie (lol) what cute Furry can we be? I have a Friend who was the best furry Fox SL has ever seen. He won a contest and decided to become Pepe DEPew My very favorite skunk. Now what interests me, is that the skunk has abilities to fix up a avvie who distresses Pepe. Ah, oh boy, I would hope no-one ever makes Pepe upset. I also hope to heaven they do not knock on my door. Hilarity as I write this story. Well, I wish to tell you DJ Qwark and his lovely partner Gemma Cleanslate gave me a Rezz Party in the fabulous Hydra Spaceship we had the best time ever, friends I hadn't seen in such a longtime were there and friends from all over graced me with their presence.
My sincere loving thanks to my almost rl daughter Dana for inviting and striving even to this day to get Mommy out of the direst circumstances. Yep if it can be messed up Bree can do it.
The Rezz day started with Bree buying a very very nice dress, forgetting and clicking Drop in the shop and Yep , Lost the box with my Dress.
I was late for my own Party. Oh not that that was the beginning, Nah I moved the whole upstairs of my Saadi home. Oh glory be. He never knew. lol
Yes, Gemma tried and fixed part for me, and my lovely Dana put his home back together again. Now I am being told even downright ordered to "LEARN TO EDIT". lol Mind you many people have tried to teach me. Each time I get a bit better.
AAAAAAH Bree you got to be joshing yourself, after a year, You move the upstairs of a nice big mansion lol Welllllll yes, I know Bree is a Ninny, now all who trod through this maze of words knows it too.
Now, the Day after, I want to tell you Congratulations To the Relay for Life ACS for the wonderful month of May concerts and the beginning of June for the Jailhouse donations. We have reached the halfway mark and a hearty applause for all the Donations and the terrific participants that were jailed. We had a blast. Yays for RFL teams and all the hard hard work, it is a labor of Love and we give thanks for them and you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews