Monday, June 9, 2008

Ikusa Otome Suvia Vol 3 Mu




One of the things I like to do more recently is the shower in the dark.
With the lights out, the hot water that runs on your tastes completely different, seeing is believing. My showers, then, are very cinematic, at this time.
head leaning against the wall, eyes closed, I let my senses disabling one after the other. Remain so for some minutes, with a clear head, and then, inevitably, a thought to put on and the flow begins.

I think of the movies I've seen the day before at the cinema, and the guy sitting behind us who laughed alone. He laughed heartily. The last time I was just going to the movies I had not laughed, but I was very upset. Alone makes the film nerds, intellectuals or the left. I'm neither the one nor the other, the movie just sucked all those who knew at the time, and there you are. I've never made these problems, to be honest. I think he had a great soundtrack, and it is estimated that a good film even as they hit the music. I think what is the soundtrack of my life now, and I do not think it can be played at a party. But it is perfect to be heard in the headphones, the volume average, walking alone in downtown late at night. It is not the soundtrack that makes your life comedy or tragedy, but the key Reading from that.

I think Carrie is right, that not all love stories are epic poems: some stories are short stories, but that does not make them any less filled with love.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews