Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Gesture too far?

I was invited to a club , I had seen it once before and had a great time.
This time it was much smaller crowd and I kinda thought was nice and quiet, quiet yes I would say so. I looked around and saw an old acquaintance, wahzoo, bree's eyes were surprised. Not only did I meet this persoon as a lady furry, and then meet her in her original form, but this time she was a man, kinda familar looking, but I had never really seen this avatar before. You know how lots avatars have kinda similar looks? but goes to show, you just really never know who you might be talking too.
Oh, boy, this was only the beginning of the evening.
I was chatting away sending my silly gesture chats out. All of a sudden I receive a new gesture in the dropdown box. Yay, I said to this person, I love new gestures.
whoa Nellie! I was typing away as I activated this 'Crunkin' it is called. I am sorry I thanked the person I can tell you.
At first I thought "oh well", then I saw people asking Bree 'what have you done to yourself?' Please see the picture and do your tittering.
Brees eyes got big and wondering, looked around and saw the peron who gave it to me was also like this.
okay fine, I can do this.
But many many minutes later was still this way.
I tried deleting the gesture, no way did it go off me.
I even went to inventoryand put my shape back on. No change.
Mercy says Bree. I have a nice place to go in a bit to talk to a shop owner. Now there is no way in this SL world that I would venture out looking like this.
Mind you I have been a monster, a mermaid, a Faerie, a chocolate wolf, which was rather fun times, a lizard, a toadette, a silver fox and numerous stages of dress (cough cough) even went to space to dance in a spacesuit, road a motorcycle. BUT this was a bit much.
'Now calm down' (this is what Saadi always says to me. But alas he was not there (indeed) if he had of been he would have fallen in the sea dying of laughter at my dilemma.- rotter!
Now what the heck is my point? mmm I dasn't know. No I did not spell that wrong is exactly what I meant to say hahah oh bree shush.
Yep Saadi says that to me too. I zip lips for just a bit, not too long as I tend to rust.
I called upon my adopted sissy (who is a Mentor) she actually came to see this mess I was in.
Now she said I looked fine.
Oh really!!! well the fella and I did not look okay to me.
I tried stop animations, no that did not work either. So she said Relog, Of course, is this not the answer for all SL woes? Did I think of that? No did not! I tend to get flustered and forget my brain.
Well you gotta have one to forget it (so I have been told by a rl person) who shall remain nameless, But a couple of you know who I mean.
Yay, behold I reappeared bald, but a normal sl entry.
Oh yes before all this started, Saadi was attempting to rebuild on his land, when suddendly he was called to help another, Poor Saadi was stuck in sky, I was barely able to fly or walk, SL was having a time with us all. addicted as we are to SL we keep coming back for more and usually it is well worth the effort. Hey all, just get out there and enjoy and experience what you love and don't forget second Life has something for everyone, you just get out there and find it.
claps hands.
Bye for now.
Breezes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews