Monday, August 11, 2008

Breezes Thoughts - Refuge

On my journeys I came upon a very lovely place. It is called SL-refuge.

It is a place where ladies in need of help may come for a bit of rest and peacefulness.

I met Sgt Panama who along with Josephina (of the beautiful Club Josephina) run this delightful and beautful build.

The land is donated and built by Josephina and consuls with Sgt Pan. Sgt Pan is a wonder in herself, Knowledge of several languages, a veteran, a Mother, a welder and a wonderful caring person.

I wandered over this land and sat on a bell atop the church.

It is such a peaceful place and Bree loves the comfort of watching from high above to see lovely grounds. Surely there is peace to be found here.

Please to read all that is offered here, whether it be for yourself or perhaps you know of someone who would benefit from what these ladies offer you.

I congratulate your efforts Josephina and Sgt Panama and oh yes, I cannot forgot gladys the cleaning Lady hahah what a delight she is. So shy, I could not coax a picture from her, but I heard her singing as I wandered around.

Be sure to come visit the Club Josephiina and also visit the Old Mill and shopping is nearby enjoy my friends.


Background Info:

Need a home for the homeless? Somewhere temporary yet safe to stay until you get back on your feet? No money, yet want somewhere to rest your head after a busy day wandering the streets of SL?
Welcome to the Second Life Refuge. We provide free, time limited (depending on demand) temporary accommodation for those genuinely in need. We have basic etiquette and behavioural standards as we want people to be safe and comfortable during their stay.
The location of the refuge because it is on a need-to-know basis, applicants for the free housing need to put a brief explanation as to their need on a notecard and drop it to Josephina Bonetto in-world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews