Sunday, September 7, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

Life in Second Life is a roller coaster,dips and heights do make for exciting times.
Over the paths, I have traveled many times they always lead me back to the land I love.
Many do say venture on, this I may do but I shall never go too far away.
I am watching my friends I see their minds take them to the greatest SL adventures. Such inquisitive minds my friends do have.
I wonder in amazement their craving for the unknown.
I find my way from reading this terrific newspaper, seek out the landmarks from these terrific writers and you will find so much and realize all the hard work they bring to make us aware of all second Life has to offer.
The sims available are filled with some of the greatest talents, there is something here for everyone.
You just have to venture out and eventually you will find your forte.
There are classes to take for those who wish to learn, on every subject you can imagine. Well, I ask myself, Bree, why do you not take your own advise?
Ermmmmmmmmmmm good question.
Well now you all know i do venture out and have found some terrific places and people.
Writing about them is something else. If I find terrific spot I tell others, cause I want them to do greater justice to it than I have knowledge for.
So readers, if you have found a place you love and want to share it with us, please tell us or better yet, write about what you have found and love or dislike.
Lets join together, get the word out.
Lets all share and show, especially the newcomers to our Second Life.
Dana always loves to read your letter and often publishes them.
Until next time..........
Bree
I am always searching for something
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews