Friday, October 24, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

Oh blood on ground, ewwwwwwwwwwwwww well Bree was trying her hand a stone sculpting and destroyed a few heads as she was doing so. I wonder why so many ran away when I turned with mallet in hand.
The Day is drawing nearer and Witchy Bree is scheming in the Cemetery of her Favorite haunting place.
One day an angel said to me"It is time to get going on conjuring up spell my dear!" sooo what better place to scheme than here. The ghosts and skeletons are cacklin away` waiting to see what I do with my vial of potions I carry by my side.
The Duke of Centaur is getting wary. My children are perking up at seeing their Mommy on the prowl.muuuuuhhhahahahah
Dancin near a pot of poisin, ready to fill the goblet. Slake my thirst!!!!!

See you soon
Breezes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews