Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hematoma After Tooth Extraction




not love you no more of that book that I read in high school,
had a long title and funny but has affected the rest of my life.
not love you no more of Billy Corgan of Adore,
not love you more than ever Liv Tyler "Stealing Beauty", con queso
her short floral dresses that sometimes I still dream now.
not ever love you more than an evening with those two friends,
when talking about silly things like feelings and women's soccer;
not ever love you more than my girlfriend when I was 16, although it was later proved
a bitch, do not ever love you more.

But I will love you because I feel
there is a piece of you in each of these things.
But I will love you, because I perceive
because I love those things belong to you.

not ever love you more than the films of Michel Gondry,
where dreams and real life are made of the same subject.
not love you more than ever Andrey Hepburn in "Roman Holiday", where
is a capricious Princess, do not ever love you more.
not ever love you more about my trip to England, where I discovered that
perfume has a naked body above mine.
not love you more than ever "Bar at the Folies-Bergère" by Manet,
where all the loneliness of the world is expressed in a single painting. Do not you ever love
most of the music of Baustelle,
fan that I return the child, or fly away from me.
not love you more than ever to walk at night in Turin, where every street
street or square speaks to me and comforts me.
not ever love you more than my Mac,
not ever love you more than the homemade strawberry jam.

But I will love you because I feel
there is a piece of you in all of these things.
But I will love you, because I perceive
because I love those things belong to you.

So ...
not love you more than ever to the shower with you,
not love you more than ever kiss you daily
not love you more than ever to pamper yourself every night,
not love you more than ever thinking of living forever with you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews