Friday, October 31, 2008

Reoccuring Rash Itch On Butt

In A Moment You do not love


There was an elderly couple sitting on a bench not far from us that day, when I grabbed his arm, I pulled me, and I kissed her. In the center, with people flowing around us, still with eyes closed and his mind elsewhere, as in that famous photo of Doisneau.
He looked at us briefly, then gave a light blow with her elbow, who was wandering around with tired eyes elsewhere.
She became aware of us, saw your hand move slowly, linger, and reach my own. He smiled, looked at him that he mumbled something. Then, after a few seconds of hesitation, he put his arm around her shoulder. Just as it did then, with far fewer years in the sack in a time when you and I were not even hypotheses.
Sixty seconds, motionless, not breathing.
You smiled, I told you you're crazy. Mad about you, you answered.
We started walking, leaving behind the couple which we had just got the joy of a memory. An ordinary
minute, common among many minutes of life. There were many others of similar, if not more beautiful after that. But special for an elderly couple from Turin, at that minute has reviewed fifty years of life together condensed into a single spontaneous gesture.
In Turin, the streets of downtown, this also happens.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews