Sunday, February 14, 2010

Song of the 151. Week: "Now I Know" by Markús & The Diversion Sessions

151. Song of the Week is a song by Markús & The Diversion Sessions "Now I Know".

Song lyrics by Markús Bjarnason, the former frontman of the indie rock band Skátar (Boy Scouts):


MusicPlaylist

oh how I would like to tell you

the whole truth and nothing

but it

it is hard

but it´s even harder

telling you a lie,

for now i know

there is a god

above me,

within and without

him i am

nothing, nothing at all...

now all i got to do

is try to understand

and follow a plan.

---

Dont rock the boat

dont rock the boat, over

before its all over.

Dont rock the boat ,, honey

before its all over, then you and

I we can rock the boat over...

because then we are thru..

me and you.

---

Yes it is safe to say

that I allready miss you

but what i miss more

is the man i was before

i met you

and i should have told you

much sooner

then today.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews