Thursday, August 26, 2010

Glamour Italia 06.10: Romantic Summer



00





Uno degli editoriali che più mi sono piaciuti quest’estate…

Semplice, romantico, sexy: penso racchiuda in pochi dettagli e colori i must haves della ormai trascorsa Estate2010.



One of my favourite editorials of this Summer…

Simple, romantic, sexy: I think its few details and colours own all the must haves of the almost over Summer2010.





02



01







Se non l’avete ancora notato, ho aggiunto una nuova pagina al blog: la potete trovare sotto il titolo del blog, sulla sinistra dello schermo.

STYLE INSPIRATION” è un angolo del mio blog che ho pensato come un luogo dove riunire tutte quelle immagini di outfit che scopro giorno dopo giorno e che mi colpiscono particolarmente…non solo per riunirle in un'unica pagina, ma anche per condividerle con voi affinché possiate trovare ispirazione e spunti da fonti che magari vi sono sfuggite.

Potete suggerirmi delle immagini al mio indirizzo mail



eli-a-porter@hotmail.it



oppure nella mia pagina Facebook o Twitter.

A presto!!!!!





If you haven’t noticed it yet, I’ve added a new page to my blog: you can find it under the blog’s title, on the left side of the screen.

STYLE INSPIRATION” is a little corner in my blog I’ve conceived as a place where reunite all the outfit pics I find out day after day and that I really like…in order not only to have them in the same folder, but mostly to share them with you so you can find inspiration and cues from pics you may have missed.

You can suggest me pics through my email address



eli-a-porter@hotmail.it



or in my Facebook or Twitter pages.

Love







PHOTOS FROM GLAMOUR ITALIA

June. 2010









Follow eli-a-porter



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews