Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blood-Soaked


After that disturbing and mysterious package that was left in the office depicting Baron's troubles, I was unable to shake the queasy feeling that overtook me. Unable to concentrate on my work I left the office and headed home. Baron's voice began to ring in my ears. I thought "alright calm down." and sat down for Meditation outside in the garden. Screams of panic crept once again into my mind as a shiver went over my body as if a ghost were touching me. And then the flash. Blood. Blood Blood! It seemed to be everywhere, on the ground, the walls and me. Every Occultist hopes for such vivid images, but when you get them sometimes they are too much. Before I had a chance to catch my breath and stop shaking, another voice seemed to rattle my mind in a soft whisper. So I decided to go visit Baron in jail. I really didn't get too far. Fear and panic over-ran me as I waited for them to bring him into the visitor's area. Something did not want us to see each other, and for once I can say it was more then lag that kept me from rezzing for him, even though I was standing behind him for a good 10 minutes. Nor would it let me take photos of him. Hmmm. I think we ticked off the ceiling gods now.

Photos by reporter Dashwood Dayafter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews