Sunday, March 30, 2008

Breezes enter the roleplay world of Samarkand

Never in my wildest dreams did I think, upon entering this beautiful City of Samarkand, that I would find a place like no other. From the Hall of Justice to the pavilions filled with fountains, and to the gardens and tavern, the romance of the city overwhelmed me. I opened my arms and embraced this world.
I recently was honored by our most gracious and lovely Khanum to become the Shafi of Samarkand to help with the healing of our warriors , to bring solace to those in need, and to bring laughter to the hearts of those who belong to our beautiful Kingdom, built by our most gifted Khagan Creyes.

In the near future our beautiful Queen Lanalii and her beloved Khagan Creyes will bring forth the long awaited Heir of Samarkand. How we will rejoice!

And my heart also bursts to share with you , the coming of yet another babe, one which I bear, to Samarkand. The illustrious Saadi and his most devoted Shafi wish for you to share with us the joys of these two new bundles of love.

Imagine the laughter, the lessons to be learned from the young to the wisest in our Samarkand. To have the powers of wisdom lying in the arms of Saadi , the child will be so proud, Lady Yorkie will be the proud Nanny . We are blessed to have her near. She is my loving friend.I can hardly wait to hear the cooing from the 2 new babes seeing the love and adoring smiles from the proud parents. Share with us ye citizens of Samarkand.

Shafi Bree
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews