Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Return of the Ceiling Gods (Blood-Soaked 2)


What do you want from me? I am trying to plan my wedding go away!
Well that didn't work, in-fact I think it made matters worse. This whole thing with the Baron has everyone looking over their shoulder; some of us more then others. While at the office the other night waiting for my ride , I felt it happen again. The room got very cold and a dizziness over took me. I past out for a few minutes but when I came to I noticed the clocks were reading 3:33a.m. And I was again covered in blood.
But why? Why was this happening to me?
I had no idea why out of all the people in-world I was being singled out with these visions?
Was it just my connection to Baron? Was it the fact I have been a student of the Occult for the last 20 years? Or was it something more devious?


I admit there have been a few staff members who have gotten the odd death threat now and again because of their radical views and protest marches, but this is more then your average "incentive". This is down right scary! Could it be that the Newspaper office is located on a "Hellmouth" or an empty vortex of spiritual convergence ? But no the first time this happened I was at the house on another sim so that just could not be. My mind racing from one ghostly stop to another did nothing to solve the problem. It is clear that I some how for whatever reason ticked the wrong Entity off. And it seems to me the more we discover of the trail of Baron, the thicker the stains I seem to be seeing.
I plan on finding a guru to pay a visit to me and Baron.


Photos by reporter Dashwood Dayafter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews