Monday, May 12, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

Jule Arida home in Yuja
The quietest lovely home of my dear friend and adopted brother. Jule has built this quiet repose , a lovely place to come and reflect of days gone by. To seek what is lying in the future, to dance in the moonlight, to swim in the sea.
I wander the hills, what do I find? A ghost town! Yes complete with a saloon, a store for the adventurous gold and silver seeker.
To visit the steepled little Church is a humbling experience on this beautiful piece of land. Complete with a ghost rising from the ground. Fear not my friends she comes to smile upon you as you search her grounds. What is her story? I have yet to find the answers. I stand in awe in the hot air balloon, I drift with the winds:


He is my protector while I dwell alone on this land. He romps and plays while we wait; Wait for what?
A tall handsome Duke who found me staring across the waves, he stood in silence lest he was afraid I would be frightened. Startled a bit, but not frightened, a bit wary to say the least. Smiling now, remembering those days have long since past. What I am trying to tell you all is that in this Second Life you can find the most amazing people.
Jule had sent this duke to make sure that Bree was safe, as she stood there for the longest time wondering what life had in store for her.


I found a lovely long lasting friendship with these two men which continues into real life, we may never ever meet in the real world but talking thru voice and email and written cards across the seas makes life a truly beautiful place for Bree.
I have found many such friends and have loved every minute of it. so get out there explore this new found life, take your time , it isn't always easy, but what in life can always be easy?
If they stick with you you have found life's rewards.

Breezes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews