Thursday, May 15, 2008

Breezes Thoughts


Tai chi and Bree
I was having an emotional hectic day in rl, so Bree donned her duds and came to Tai chi and her eyes opened wide and smiled with delight.
Her friends were already ready there in the darkest of nights. the stars overflowed with their twinkling and the comets and shooting stars soared thru the heavens. Lifting my spirits.

I gazed through the evening as the iridescent bubbles, flowing through the air. Surrounding little red hearts swirling o'er head, and flurries of snowflakes in the cool night skies came fluttering down to the ground, oooooooooooooooohhhh and here comes the pastel particles thick and and lovely, adding to the aura.

Amidst all this splendor and awesome music I see Emi's Dalmations proudly displaying their devotion to their mistress.

Jazzman is the Poppa of these, his offspring, columbo ( a big name to live up too). He lies sleeping besides his Momma Linus as Jazzman circles and warily protects his family .


Oh how proud he is of himself. Brings smiles of delight to me, and all my friends.
One of the songs I heard as I entered Tai Chi was "Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake seemed quite fitting at the time, then filtering in was the eerie music of flutes and violins and big bass drums a symphony of sounds, very pleasing to hear.
I strolled the paths at Hosoi Ichiba I even got brave and waded in the streams , fingers trailing the waters sharing with me and looking rather wild eyed were the koi, laughter comes forth from Bree , Please oh lovely Koi share the tranquility with me.
My dear friend Glyn has supplied the effects that delight Bree's soul and helps raise her spirits > Kalderi has entered the scene , oh I wished she had seen from the beginning all that transpired, my dear friend Sio and I exchanged smiles with Glyn.
You see what can happen in Second Life if you give your mind the chance. Yes, there are many more friends at Tai chi who I wished had been present to see this rare delight. A Lovely evening fading away awaiting the dawns early light.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews