Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What Is The Meaning Of Confirmation Letter

Amica


My friend Laura has courage to sell her. Not like me. I saw her crying one night, sitting (or rather, crouched) on the couch, had a handkerchief in front of the bright eyes, as if unwilling to disturb anybody. The silent sobs attracted my attention, but when she noticed it, smiling at a joke from the movie that was on television. Utmost admiration.

Then

Then he rolled up his sleeves and took his life in his hand. He started to learn, laugh, live. Has not forgotten his absurd love after more than three months but has hatched in the deepest part of his soul. Did not disturb anyone, did not impose his own suffering as a rock on everyone around her.
Of course, her heart still rumbles like crazy, and you can really feel it when passing in the street where he goes to class, I would like to see well. It will be so for a long time, you know, and do not afraid. He knows he still be in love so much.
But then he sits on the bench and threw himself down with all of herself in the realization of his dream.

My friend Laura has taught me many things, despite being younger than me. He taught me that nothing happens by chance, that everything has a meaning. The suffering of today, a day will have an explanation. My friend Laura has taught me that sometimes switch off, sit back and breathe deeply, serves more than insist hammering on the hardest stone.
He taught me that not every cloud has a silver lining, and that wonderful beings like us who live almost exclusively with the heart, the end is always rewarded.
But above all, taught me to love me.

So thank you, friend.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews