Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How Many Calories In A Bag Of Homestlye

Dream True Love Waits


The first thing I knew about her was the smell of strawberries. I was sitting on the coach that brought me home from college, I looked out the window. If I knew that film was to begin, I would not have been there with that pouting and Scazzi always on.
was winter, the sun was setting behind the buildings, while she sat next to me took off the gloves and scarf. I had turned to look at for its intense fragrance and the fact that was sitting next to me, even though there were dozens of vacancies. He was going to take the bus, he looked distressed, but I was still in love with her immediately. The mother of my children, I thought. The fate
sa joke sometimes, if the random selection of the iPod then becomes his accomplice, that's it. Her eyes met my own as the first notes of True Love Waits Radiohead took life in my ears.
"What do you hear?" He asked. Without waiting for a reply he grabbed un'auricolare had heard a few seconds in silence, then she told me, as if we knew always ", I like. From now on it will be our song. "

I'll drown my Beliefs
to have you be in peace


Her name was Violet, had a few years younger and, as I discovered soon after, he attended some classes with me. During a break
had approached, he asked me if I had a cigarette. I stopped for a short time, and I was damned for it. She snorted, leaning against the wall to catch a few rays of sunshine able to filter through the mesh of a never so cold in December.
We talked mainly of records and art, subjects with which I was quite at ease. I'd not heard to object, when he cited among his five favorite album Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel. I had time to change her mind.

I'll dress like your niece To wash your swollen feet


I had spoken at length about her boyfriend, a certain Claudio which was about three years, while I had tried to make her understand how women in I had come across had always ended up disappointing. Except for her, but had they ever said. We went out more often, for a film, a dark beer or a cappuccino in the cafe of literature that all young people attending the coolest at that time. The more feeling for her grew, the less I was able to describe it. I loved every little What about her: the tons of small candy strawberry that consumed every day to hide the smell of tobacco, its horrible colored gloves, his collection of perfectly ordered kinder surprises on his desk. She said she love my melancholy side, the ability to hide my feelings deeply. He swore that I would see before you die cry, but she said, smiling. Best friends without knowing it, he faced life throwing each other their fears, we were prisoners on a ship called the obvious, but from which we were too scared to jump down and decide to deal with the stormy sea of \u200b\u200bthe unknown.

Just do not leave do not
leave


The years had passed, I could not tell you how I felt, from a failure of every other relationship in which I had thrown. It was so obvious what I should do, which seemed far too wrong. She had won a contest at a university in Berlin, was playing with a promise to write every day, to see ourselves as much as possible and never to forget that we were like the seagull and the cat of the famous story.
The night before had come to greet me at home instead of going to Claudio. He was certainly disappointed, but did not want to discuss this. We were left lying on the bed, listening to our song in silence. Then she left. He had turned and was lost without knowing the tears that my eyes had failed to hold.

And true love waits in haunted Attics

and true love wins On lollipops and crisps


We had really heard practically every day during his absence. She had returned full of enthusiasm and plans for the future. It was a beautiful time for both, until one day he told me he was going to live with Claudio. He said it without looking into his eyes, embarrassed by the silence that was created then.
I was happy for her, but part of me was crushed by this news and needed a drink.
I settle accounts with the thing in a bar that evening, alone.
Back home I had listened to our song a thousand times. Then I fell asleep.


I'm not living I'm just killing time


I had met a girl soon afterwards. Radiohead did not know, but it was sweet: he knew of honey and chocolate. We were married just for fun, especially in March too hot for my taste. Viola had attended the ceremony along with Claudio. We laughed, joked that day, gathered together with relatives. But something was wrong with me, and I knew it. Viola had my own eyes.


Your tiny hands your crazy kiss and smile


Like a dream abruptly ended, my marriage was over I had no time to even realizing it. I had brought my stuff in my old apartment, happy to hear that the scent of old books and browsed too many times he had not abandoned. I was 34 years, a divorce, and too many failures to bear, but could still be optimistic about the future. One evening
Viola had rung the bell. I had opened the door, she was wet and raining outside. I had embraced, saying nothing for several minutes.
you and Claudia broke up. Always knew not to love him, but had left by events all the time. Now he realized.
had lent her a sweater, inside which seemed a little wet chick, and I had asked if he could stay overnight for one night only. It was enough.
We had kissed, just as he played our song. He knew of strawberry. All that had seemed wrong at that time, now seemed perfectly coherent, and above all just wonderful.

Just lonely, longing.

I had looked into the eyes, immediately.
"It's the fault of our song," he said. "If we kissed?" I asked myself, stroking her hair while she was lying on the face sinking into my pillow.
"No, if we have waited so long."
I smile.
True Love Waits.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews