Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guess who’s married…and other news...

Torno dalle vacanze e cosa scopro???!!
Scopro che Robbie Williams si è sposato! E che lei, Ayda, è davvero molto bella…
Non ci rimane che attendere con impazienza la tanto combattuta riunion con i Take That!

I came back from my holidays and what did I find out???!!
I found out that Robbie Williams got married! And that the bride, Ayda, is truly beautiful…
All we can do now is waiting for the famous reunion with his former band, Take That!


00

01

La sposa veste Monique Lhuillier...

The bride is wearing Monique Lhuillier...

02

Cosa ancora più sconvolgente, scopro che dal 2.Settembre Zara apre il suo store online!!!! Oh mio Dio! Prevedo gigantesco ordine in arrivo…

In addiction, what else did I find out???!! Zara is opening its online store on September.2nd !!!! OMG, I can see a huge order coming…

03

PHOTOS OF THE WEDDING FROM
VANITY FAIR ITALIA
n. 33 August.2010

Follow eli-a-porter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews