Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

I was flying through the skies and what did I see? Way far away, a tiny speck, curiously I ventured forth to find what mysteries I might find.
Lo, wow, it was a suspended avatar, and much to my surprise I knew this cute little speck.
Yep, out of all the thousands of things it might have, well sure was a surprise. I could not budge her, wake her , as far as I know she is still there.
I miss her, I am trying to wake her family to fix her.
In the meantime I shall go sit at the lighthouse with its beacon flashing signals for her to find the way home.
Ah such a lovely garden and restful grounds, no-one around, I decided to get all ready to swim the ocean blue, when all of a sudden did appear the beautiful butterfly, it hovered near, whirring close, skittering when I was startled.
I uttered how beautiful you are my little butterfly. Thinking it was just an addition to the garden I just smiled to think the lovely birds now have a friend. The bunnies are hiding their Easter eggs and I shall scatters greens and carrots for munchies for my little friends.
Zoom here comes the butterfly, lightly touching my shoulder. oh it tickles , haha, how sweet, the colors iridescent , matching my Luna dress for mermaids like me.
A new friend is watching me. yes an avatar opened my eyes to the invisible titles of Second Life. Never suspecting someone is watching over me, to see what delights I see, I feel the nearness the winds soft breezes flowing through my hair, the mist from the sea is calling my name, I look to the heavens, the fluffy white clouds, the angels are all around and smiling for me.
My stars are still speaking go forth Breezes there is still lots to see.
Breezes
(Picture by Strawberry holiday from our free to copy flickr group)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews