Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Breezes Thoughts

I was walking around today, feelig quite content with myself, when I heard a mournful sound. I walked around the shadows of the trees, magical Mushrooms and colorful gnomes frowning because I could not find the pitiful mews.
Ha! at last amongst the flowers, I spotted a Calico Cat. Her tail was twitching, Poor Kitty kitty, meows back at her I do; Yes, I can chirp like a blue bird, mew like a kitty, whistle a merry tune, play a flute, hunkering down, I spread my Lady Dragon skirts, folded my wings so carefully. "Pray tell Miss Kitty what makes you cry this way?"
Kitty cocks her head and twitches her ears as if to say. 'Oh dear ! who is this Dragon Fairy peering at me?'
I smile so sweetly, picking this pitiful kitty in my lap, stoking her ruffled fur gently.
"Tell me your woes Kitty. Dragon Lady will help you out of your misery."
The story was boldly told, Kittty was playing, leaping in the air swiping at the butterflies, when down swooped a blackbird perched atop the willow trees, who snatched the butterfly out of the air! greed, pure greed said the Kitty. greedy say I? How can you say that Kitty, you wanted the butterfly yourself didn't you..? MMMMMM Mews the Kitty, "Yes I must admit I did."
Dragon Lady flutters her wings, It is good you admit you were wrong Kitty. Let it go do not torment the butterflies again, it brought attention to the blackbird you were so agitated with. Calm yourself my Kitty, here have a saucer of cream for yourself . It is my offering to you for admiting you were wrong. Now go to sleep.
As I flutter away feeling better that I may have helped save the day.
Moral this little ditty is just be kind to your encounters, choose your ways carefully, try your best to make the wisest choice and if you find yourself in the wrong, make it right, help your friends they will always remember you for your kind words.
I have so many dear friend on SL which spills over to my RL.
Live Love and Learn nice words for us.
Tis all for now.
From Dragon Lady Bree
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews