Saturday, April 19, 2008

Is the Jasmine issue now the trend of Gor?

Recently, there was a travesty in Gor in Jasmine so I am writing a very detailed story on Jasmine for the SL-Newspaper.
Marauders of Gor , book 9, of John Norman's Chronicles of Gor says, " once Honor is lost it can only be recollected. " How does one prepare to build a city after Gorean Honor is lost? After tossing merchants and those Goreans that had faith out like used garbage do you just whisper on the Gorean winds come on back we might not toss you out again.
Where does trust enter into the fiber of a City being birthed? Does it come with hosts tongues, speaking with lisps of broken promises and false hopes?
I personally will not support Jasmine after seeing what should not have happened and being one of the victims of women that definitely need Strong Gorean Men to assist them, but it seems when Men have helped them they toss them out once they have used them for their own purposes.
If this is the new trend of Gor to disrespect Men I wish no part of Jasmine, but you by all means make your own choices.
I am bi partisan in that I am Gorean, a Scribe, however I did have some stalls in Jasmine the only Gorean City I took a chance on since it was new and I believed there could be an opportunity to do something positive.
If you have a feeling on this feel free and write Me a note so I can include other views, as I have heard both sides and what was done in Jasmine was a travesty. Is Gor now living on whims of women pms'ing, menopausal or just plain angry? And do we need angry disgruntled women now attempting to lead Gor from their knees or in Robes with pseudo veils because veils do not hide pain, disappointment, anger, it just masks truths that by every word are unveiled.
Or are they Panthers or Talunas or something else that may not be Gorean at all?
So merchants and vendors beware, for though Jewell is an excellent builder, I would definitely question her ability to communicate positively in or out of crisis for when I tried to ask pointed questions about the travesty of Jasmine she said simply " Shit happens I am sure you have had some shit that happened before, I am just trying to rebuild and salvage the best I can"
Is this the new trend New Cities are birthed from? How does one build after honor has been lost and can only be recollected and how many people are thrown out of Gor because women have become more like disgruntled earth women forgetting for a successful Gor.. men run Gor.
The rest of my commentary and notes from interviewing others will be in SL-newspaper.com soon.
I wish all well
I am Lady Charltina Scribe,
SavantOwner of Helmutsport
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews