Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hypothyroidismpsoriasis

Girl I do not know


Girl I do not know, I am writing these few words with the hope that someday, somewhere, you can achieve. Maybe when you're a bit 'sad, sitting with his back against the wall and his head resting on his knees, or, why not, when you get to the height of happiness my words will come to you to mess your hair like a gust of wind in summer.
Girl I do not know if I concentrate I can almost see you, while your legs a slender dance rhythm that belongs to you forever, and let you admire in a thin frock that some of the artist in the world do you drew him. Dances by herself, eyes closed, because only you can hear the music, but girl do not know, your every step marks a melody that takes shape in my heart and in my mind, trapping my soul in a sweet swirl de-sac.
Girl I do not know, I write because at one point I thought I would not do it: After many years I have met again that feeling of solitude, a solitude that can dig into a chasm which can not assess the size. I knew it was there, deep and silent, but for endless days I refused to look inside, frightened of being unable to manage its depth, a total absence that turns into a disturbing presence of something that you can not explain, but it forces you to lie down in a corner like a guilty dog. So I write to you, girl I do not know, because when I decided to stop trivializing my heart, according to hear the usual stories and excuses, I have you come in you mind. Believing in the impossible was the cause of all my successes, but also for all my trouble, thinking well: one day someone called me a "gambler", and I assure you that perhaps he was right. I bet on any roulette every time that I found myself in front, I also played where I knew I probably would have lost. Why, I ask, because he despises the common place, and I never stopped believing that something that tied me to a force you had to have a meaning beyond everything.
Girl I do not know, I write and I know that maybe one day answer, I'm not so disillusioned to believe that dreams do not ever come true, indeed: miracles are sometimes more frequent tragedies, we know only that we do not find them. My fear, however, is that I can let you down when you finally There we met: I have become harder, this is true, but they are grumpy, a little bear 'and the abyss of which I mentioned earlier has the nasty habit of sucking even the people around me. I also never really learned to dance, and I was terrified that you'll get bored if you talk only of cinema, dreams related to a song or book that you would have liked to read but have never had the time or wants to address.
Maybe only half man: an eternal child in the fund, which still remains open mouth watching a train pass, which is also full of people with their lives slip away, away.
Girl I do not know, how am I like in those days when I am assailed melancholy, and only see a leaf that falls off a tree fills my eyes with tears for a life that I have not, but that has meant so much to me in a time that seems out more?
But maybe I'll write this girl I know. Do not believe me when I say that maybe I'd rather not see you, afraid to disappoint you: I am a bit 'as those people who want to believe in miracles, but when they deny to have you seen one before.
There will be somewhere a little wood, where you can teach me to dance barefoot on the grass wet with dew, or a river surrounded by rocks on which we can lie down and quietly listen to the music of nature.
Girl I do not know, you and I belong, even though it say it now, out loud, it almost seems to violate a secret millennium. Why you too, now, girl I do not know, you're looking out the window, while light rains and you lit another cigarette. Look out of the misted glass, and dreams that you gently brush your hand, able to inspire in you the emotions that he felt not too long now I thought that someone, or some wrong choice, he had killed those feelings forever, you were now resigned that some small fragments of heaven now you do not belong anymore.
But I'm here, girl I do not know, with my background of failure which is accompanied by a small but precious bag dreams and certainties.
not say anything, girl you do not know, just look at me with those eyes that I have ever seen, and the rest will come.
soon then girl do not know, or "a thousand years." No matter, you know. Because I know you're there, and this is already an answer to all questions, an answer just yet do not have it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews