Thursday, April 8, 2010

How Much Does A Goddard School Teacher Make?

hello first post!



My name is Elena, are on the threshold of 30 and are not different from many women of my age, I dream of my family, I hope to achieve my goals, I open this blog because I feel that it started a new chapter in my life, because I want to start writing again, there's no real reason, I kept the diaries in the past, I opened the blog, then I have left them silent.

In my street there are many intersections do not believe in coincidence, I believe that our choices are fundamental and God's love sets us free in this, his immense love us then meet fellow travelers and passers-by, even the bad guys will teach us something fundamental to progress in the roads impassable.
Among the comrades there are photographs, panoramas, books, films, Musi ... and hairy.

the baggage of Porto city, friends and loves, do not try to win some grudges not to delete the most beautiful memories, other good ones because only the bad ones I've already forgotten, to others just want memories, but their presence, because I want them with me, I need it in my way. In my luggage there
dyslexia, there is the theater, the photography, is the hope of a future of advertising graphics. A degree in communications, continually refer to. There is a great love. There are important friends.

really wish to marry, not many general idea of \u200b\u200bmarriage, but because I want to spend your entire life with people I love and have with him the blessing of God I am a happy person ...
also if you say that the clowns are sad, I forgot I was even this, a clown. Maybe I still am, but not "army" once you wear that nose, and you can do to make you smile just a child, you will be stuck on her nose all his life.

do not think there is nothing better than a laugh, take it seriously, it's too sad, it is certainly not easy, is releasing a scream, a laugh then I'll call you restores health. Well
a decent person, he must have dreams big and small, must have humility and be ironic, must know how to laugh.
do not know if I am humble, I admit, perhaps for the first time, I'm a bit 'presumptuous, but only on the things I'm sure ... well .. however I certainly do not miss it dreams it irony.

Now I hope to find some ' energy lost, the adrenaline of the stage, which I miss so much.
And time to fly on this keyboard ... things that are unnecessary or deep it does not matter!

It was a pleasure.
soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews